Students will …
· Play only in designated areas.
· Use equipment as intended.
· All games are touch, not tackle or push.
· Remember to walk in hallways when going to and returning from recess.
· Leave personal items in the classroom or at home.
· Dress appropriately.
· When whistle blows, stop playing immediately, quickly gather equipment, put equipment into recess cage, and line up.
· Use appropriate language in all conversations.
· Invite others to join in games.
· Share and take turns on equipment.
· Follow all directions of supervisors promptly.
· No running in the classroom.
· No throwing objects.
· No standing on desks or chairs.
· Play quietly in your own classroom.
· Use restrooms during recess time.
· On signal, clean up immediately.
· Use inside voices.
· Include everyone in play.
· Play by the rules.
· Use only items your teacher has designated for indoor recess.
· Stay out of other people’s desks.